Facebook has transformed the way we connect with each other, do business and interact socially. There are as many wedding photographers on facebook as the number of weddings happening if I can exaggerate. Everyone who owns a DSLR needs to have a facebook page so as to stay loyal to their passion of photography. Contemporary wedding photography has gone to another level specially in the last 5 years. Although its very difficult to spot a wedding photographer in the rubble of facebook feeds but here are few pointers to help you identify them
- You will see his facebook checkin updates as soon as he reaches venue. Its a must if you have started professionally.
- Don't forget to check awesome decor, venue, behind the scenes from his mobile and instagram gallery.
- You cannot get bore from those creative ( weird ) selfie pics.
- Facebook will be the first place where they will rant about what and how the clients should be. Professional photographers or rather any profession as we all know, never get bad clients.
- You will love those copy/paste awesome creative quotes from internet. Thats the only to express that you believe in. Its not easy to reflect those in your work.
- Don't miss their awesome "I love my job" status updates and shares. Be ready to be jealous as we all hate our jobs.
- Don't be surprised before every wedding season, when he announces that they are fully packed for up coming season.
- They are the awesome friendly bunch, always there to comment, quote and help all those facebook posts of popular photographers. Nobody hates some visibility if possible.
- You will never find them copying compositions rather they are just inspired from them.
- No comments on pace of improvement in photography.
This is a light humour on all the aspiring wedding photographers who like all of us make mistakes as we grow in our respective passions and professions.