Monday, November 23, 2015
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Statistics says that annual sale of makeup products in India is around $170 Billion. Lakme, L’Oreal, Revlon, Maybelline, etc. are the best selling make up brands in India. Endorsements of these beauty brands play significant role in enticing women clan and persuading them to invest in these products. Women are hard to separate from Make Up products.
These days, women are smart enough to know their skin types such as Oily, Dry, Normal, Sensitive, and Combination. For any product to bring best results on your skin, you need to consider the type while buying.
There are countless brands available in India. Few of them are ruling Indian cosmetic market. Set forth are the best 5 brands in Make Up products:
- Lakme: Lakme is a profound name that was founded in year 1952. Since then, it has been ruling Indian market without any hitch. Regardless of any new brand that comes up on the shore with its influential offerings, Lakme will always be the first choice of Indian women. Holding fast to the tastes and preferences of the buyers, Lakme has periodically launched most amazing products in Indian market. With their Lakme Absolute collection, they have set a new benchmark for all its competitors in the market.
- Revlon: Revlon is the first international brand to touch the Indian market with its grand assortment of makeup products. Women are fond of investing in Revlon lipsticks, nail paints, eye shadow, liners, mascaras and face cosmetics as these are the all-time hot selling products by the brand. The range offered by Revlon is relatively expensive than Lakme, yet it enjoys a lot of business in Indian market. It is ranked among 5 best selling brands in India and overseas.
- L’Oreal: Considering the fame of L’Oreal Paris brand among foreigners, the craze between Indian women is no less. L’Oreal has launched idyllic collection in Professional Hair Range, introducing best salon shampoos and conditioners. Other than hair care collection, face and skin care products by L’Oreal are also accumulating a lot of positive reception.
- Amway: The success graph of Amway in Indian market has seen many ups and downs. Amway is delivering excellence to Indian households for more than 50 years. They have launched a wide spectrum of Skin and Beauty products. Amway has always been far away from the competition, given the fact that there products are never available at retail stores. You can buy Amway collection only from their executives. Attitude and Artistry is the high-end skin and beauty collection by Amway that has been liked by Indian customers a lot.
- Maybelline: Maybelline New York, ever since this brand has knocked Indian market, it has been accepted warmly. Be it the Diamond Shine lipstick collection or the lately launched eye tattoos, every product has made progress in Indian market. It is also among the luxury brands that are available in India. The Colossal Kajal and volume express mascara by Maybelline have made tremendous success in India.
( This is a sponsored post authored by Shahid Ali )
By: Navdeep Soni On 10:31 PM
Friday, November 06, 2015
|Beauty / Art of Abstract & Minimalism|
Tip: Don't be afraid to use your mobile camera. It can do lot of wonders apart from selfies.
By: Navdeep Soni On 12:42 PM
Thursday, November 05, 2015
|Lightening At Amanora Towers|
By: Navdeep Soni On 10:39 AM
Wednesday, November 04, 2015
|Men At Work|
I wondered looking at the men that they must be keen on reaching home to break the fast of their respective wives.
By: Navdeep Soni On 7:23 PM